Wednesday, August 10, 2011

THIS WEATHER SUCKS!

Seriously, if I could go a single day without getting rained on this summer it would be really nice.  Like REALLY nice.  The kids love it.  The Boy gets to wear his sweet North Face rain slicker and Arsenal hat and hold a huge umbrella, and the Girl gets to sit all comfy and cozy in her stroller with her awesome fancy schmancy rain cover, while usually telling me I'm going too slow.  I however, get to hold a too small umbrella while trying to push said stroller, keeping an eye on "the Boy who can't see anything but his umbrella" with one hand while watching my fashionable but totally inappropriate sandals get soggy.  This whole Paris thing in hard.  I would be more than happy to wear my own sweet rain slicker with my bright white running shoes, but I can't!  I'm still pretending I don't stick out like a sore thumb as it is, but I know I will if I dress "all Virginia mom" on these people!  It's a learning curve, and frankly when it rains I just want to be comfortable!  We'll see how that goes.  And no surprise my friends...no pictures.

No comments: